Although many people from Mumbai would be planning their trip to Goa for the year end, here is something that is happening in our very own backyards. Harley-Davidson India will host the fifth season of Harley Rock Riders at Richardson and Cruddas, Mumbai on 15th and 16th November, 2014. The event will also be used as a platform to unveil the Rajputana Customs designed Harley-Davidson Street 750. Prior to this custom built, Rajputana has already worked on Harley-Davidsons in the past including the Rajmata, a Harley 48 based custom and the Jordaar, which is based on the Iron 883.
To entertain the attendees, Harley Rock Riders Season 5 will feature live performances by 16 bands including Mutemath, Zero, Blackstratblues, Scribe and many more. These bands would be performing across two-days on two live stages. The two day event will begin on November 15, 2014 at 3 PM.
The season tickets (both days) are priced at Rs 1,500. Single day tickets (Saturday or Sunday) are priced at Rs 999. Moreover, you can also get your season ticket if you’ve bought Bacardi NH7 Weekender 2014 Tickets for Rs 1,000. Harley-Davidson owners will have to contact their chapter (store) managers for tickets.
You can also buy tickets offline, at the following outlets
- Bonobo (Bandra) – 6:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. All Days
- Gostana (Bandra) – 12 p.m. to 10:45 p.m. All Days
- Barking Deer (Lower Parel) – 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. All Days
- Woodside Inn (Colaba & Andheri) – 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. All Days
- Seven Islands Harley-Davidson (Thurbe) – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm All Days
- Seven Islands Harley-Davidson (Bandra) – 10:00 am to 7:00 pm All Days
- Two Rivers Harley-Davidson – 10:00am to 9:00pm All Days
So would you be heading to the two day event in Mumbai? Share your thoughts and opinions with us through comments below. Stay tuned to Motoroids for more updates from motoring industry.