“Simple functions clubbed with German Engineering” is how Ms.Preeti Bakshi, Head Marketing, Blaupunkt India, defines their new Multimedia System, LAS VEGAS 530. Blaupunkt is recognized as a symbol of German quality and innovation since 1928, and the new system is claimed to embody those qualities.
It wasn’t long ago when Blaupunkt announced its SAN DEIGO 530 system – the product has already created waves in the market! San Deigo was a product with music as well as navigation features. The LAS VEGAS 530, on the other hand, is meant for audience who want only audio related features, and are not interested in a navigation system. At Rs. 23,990, with its quality and functionality behind it, the Las Vegas 530 is priced really well and worth checking out before you finalized the infotainment system for your car.
Some of the highlights of Blaupunkt LAS VEGAS 530 include:
6.2″ digital TFT with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
High quality noise cancelling Blaupunkt receiver. Allows clear radio reception even when you are on an exploration trip through the back roads.
Plays songs and videos from all sorts of digital storage you may carry. CD’s, Mobile phones, SD cards, Pen drive.
Video playback formats- AVI, MP4, MPEG, MPG, Xvid
Audio formats – MP3, WMA
The screen will also display pictures from your storage devices. Co-passengers can scroll and enjoy the stored moments.
- Supported version- Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR
- Supported profiles- HFP, PBAP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Audio streaming
- Pairing (number of devices)-5
- Pairing code- 1234 (default, changeable)
- Hands-free calling- via micro + radio speakers
- Microphone- 2 (built-in + external rear micro)
- Key functions- accept / hang up / reject call
- Phone book access- (up to 2,000 entries by phone)
- History call lists- (missed, dialled, received calls)
- 2nd call handling- (call wait / call hold)
Blaupunkt is an infotainment partner of choice to the world’s leading passenger car OEs including VW, Audi, Bentley, GM, Proton, Hyundai, Kia, Tata, Mahindra, Maruti as well as a number of commercial vehicle providers including Fuso, Isuzu, Fendt, Lada, Claas CAT etc.