Mahindra & Mahindra will be launching a facelifted version of their extremely popular SUV, Bolero. The launch event, as always will be covered by Motoroids with all the details on the new vehicle. The facelifted Bolero has been spied once earlier as well. You can see the spy pictures and read the details about the car by clicking here.
Here’s what you should expect from the new Bolero.
• A revised grille in a grey shade (current one has it done in body colour)
• New front bumper
• New rear viper
• New defroster
• No fog lamps and alloy wheels
• A new variant, ZLX will be added to the lineup
• Digital instrument console with speed, trip, odo and fuel gauge readouts.
• New beige coloured plastics for a more spacious feel within the cabin
• New steering wheel, with a new new aluminium finish bottom spoke
• Center console now has a wood finish panel
• Technical specifications of the new Bolero will remain unchanged
• To be powered by the 75bhp diesel mill that currently powers it.
• The ZLX variant may cost a little more
Stay tuned, as we will bring you live streaming as well as more updates on the new Bolero when the launch event begins at 4:00 pm