Mahindra & Mahindra has introduced DiGiSENSE, a connected vehicle technology solution in its small commercial vehicles Jeeto and Imperio. DiGiSENSE is aimed to enhance productivity of these vehicle. DiGiSENSE technology will be available in the X7 16 (BS4) variant of Jeeto and SC VX & DC VX variants of Imperio. The technology will empower customers, dealers and service teams to access vital information about their vehicles remotely, on a real time basis.
DiGiSENSE will particularly benefit e-commerce companies, logistics companies and captive customers to improve their efficiency and productivity. With the introduction of this technology, both Jeeto and Imperio are set to score higher over its nearest competitors.
What is DiGiSENSE?
It is the first of its kind technology platform which is multi-application and multi-product enabled. This technology connects the owner to his vehicle and enables him to control its usage and prevent misuse. It is a smart application that is aimed to empower customers to digitally build knowledge 24 x 7 about the performance and location of their vehicles.
Available as a subscription-based service at an affordable price, DiGiSENSE will eventually be available across the entire line-up of Mahindra’s vehicles. DiGiSENSE will be available at a delta price of INR 5,000 for Jeeto (X716 BS4) and INR 6,000 for Imperio (SC VX and DC VX). Mahindra is also providing an invitation offer of 1 year free subscription for the customers.
Key Features of DiGiSENSE applicable for Jeeto and Imperio:
- Vehicle Tracking – It ensures locating the vehicle in real time, tracking the history of the vehicle travel, facilitating better planning and control of business deliveries.
- Geo Fencing – Helps to create a fence within which the vehicle operates, for safety and savings, monitors the routes followed by the drivers and alerts in case of any violation.
- Route Planning – This is a scientific method of route planning for the shortest and the fastest route, thereby reducing idling time in traffic zones with better route. This saves time, fuel cost and improves productivity
- Remote Engine Diagnostics – Diagnoses potential problems with the engine, even remotely and reduces the turn-around time during breakdown.
- Vehicle Breakdown assistance – The emergency alert button immediately alerts the nearest service centre and can notify the owner, without any trouble of searching for assistance.
- Vehicle Usage and Delivery Reports – Snapshot summary of the vehicle usage basis distance, location, alerts, deliveries completed, breakdown etc. It also analyses potential improvements in business by changes in vehicle usage pattern.
- SMS & Webpage Alerts – The web/app notifications and sms alerts enable greater driver control for geo fencing, over speeding, excessive idling etc.