Report and Photographs : Prabhakar AVR
The Hyderabad International Auto Show is being held in Hyderabad currently between 22nd July & 25th July at the HICC, Madhapur. The event is organised by Vista Entertainments of the Talwar Group. This is the second time the show is being held, and the participation of the manufacturers has increased over last year’s event. The show was formally inaugaurated by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Rosaiah at 10 am on 22nd. The first 2 days are reserved for business & media Personal. The show witnessed the launch of some new models, notable among which are the Silver Ghost by Rolls Royce, The Carolla Altis Diesel by Toyota, The 5 Series by BMW & the 90Bhp Punto by Fiat. Skoda Displayed their Yeti. A very large hall has all the major players displaying their model line ups.
Here are the details of the manufacturers and their models being displayed at the show –
1. Rolls Royce – Silver Ghost,
2. Nissan – 370z, X-Trail, Teana & Micra,
3. Jaguar – XF & XKR,
4. Land Rover – Freelander 2 & Range Rover
5. Volvo – S80 & XC90,
6. Skoda – Yeti, Superb, Laura & Fabia,
7. Mercedes Benz – AMG, E-Class Coupe & C class,
8. BMW – 730Ld, 320d, 535i & Z4,
9. Honda – Jazz, Civic, City & Accord,
10. Volkswagen – New Beetle, Polo, Passat
11. Fiat – 90Bhp punto & Linea,
12. Mahindra – Xylo, Scorpio, Bolero & Logan,
13. Maruti Suzuki – Alto, Wagon-R, A-star, SX4, Zen Estilo, Ritz, Swift & Swift DZire,
14. Toyota – Corolla Altis Diesel, The Landcruiser, Fortuner, The Prado, The Prius Hybrid & Innova,
15. Hyundai – i10, i20, Verna Transform & Sonata,
16. Ford – Figo & Fiesta,
17. Tata – Vista, Nano, Safari & Manza,
18. Chevrolet – Captiva, U-VA, Beat, Spark &Cruze,
19. Bajaj – Pulsar 220, Avenger 220, Kawasaki Ninja, Pulsar 135 & Discover 150,
20. Yamaha – The R1, V-Max, R15 & FZ,
21. Enfield – Classic 500, Thunderbird, Electra & 350,
22. Suzuki – GSX-R, Access, Zeus & GS150R,
23. Hero Honda – ZMR.
24. Harley Davidson – Night Rod,
25. Audi – A8.
Apart from these there are stalls by parts & accessory manufactureres like –
1. Polk Audio,
2. Map My India,
6. global Window Films,
8. Samsung Home Appliances,
10. Panache Dj School.
Vintage cars & Bikes were also on Display.
Fiat Classic Club of Hyderabad too had a stall.
Banks too set up their stalls.
Navnit Motors Displayed their Motor Boats.
Stay tuned for more details and updates…
Click below for the initial set of images from the show.. More to come soon!