The Elite class three pointed star will now be available with a more powerful engine as the new Mercedes-Benz E350 CDI will be launched in India today. The E350 CDI variant was previously available on the pre-facelift E-Class in India, however, since the refreshed model was launched in June last year, the sedan was only available in four cylinder diesel and petrol engine options.
The Mercedes-Benz E350 CDI has been priced at Rs 57.42 lakh (Ex-showroom, Pune)
The E350 CDI will be powered by a 3.0 liter ,V6 engine which produces 254 bhp at 3,400 rpm and 620 Nm of torque between 1,600 – 2,400 rpm. It will come mated to a 7-speed automatic transmission and being a Mercedes, will come loaded with tech features like Active Lane Keeping Assist, Cross-traffic Assist and a blind spot warning system. The E350 CDI will compete with the Jaguar XF 3.0, the Audi A6 3.0 TDI and the BMW 530d in India. We will be at the launch event today and this post will be updated real time with all the information about the V6 powered E-Class, stay tuned.
Car has been revealed
- The Mercedes-Benz E350 CDI will be powered by a 3.0 liter, V6 engine which produces 254 bhp at 3400 rpm and 620 NM of torque between 1600-2400 rpm.
- Will come with 7-speed automatic transmission
- The E 350 CDI will do the 0 – 100 kph run in a mere 6.6 seconds
- The E 350 CDI will come with an Intelligent Drive feature which is able to analyse complex situations and recognise potential dangers out on the road with the aid of improved environment sensor systems
- A 360 degree camera and intelligent light system will be standard
- Active Parking Assist, tyre pressure loss monitoring system and an Attention Assist system which warns drivers about drowsiness will be standard
- The E 350 CDi will come fitted with a Harman Kardon sound system and high gloss black ash wood trim
- COMAND online multimedia system will come wit a 17.8 cm high resolution colour display, internet, USB and bluetooth connectivity, 10 GB storage space and navigation
- E350 CDI markss revamp of the E-Class portfolio. Panormaic sunroof is now standard on the E 200 and E 250 CDI, the E-Class boasts of the largest available sunroof in the segment