The Yamaha R25 production model has been caught testing again and here are some more R25 Production Model Images from Indonesia, which will be the first market to have this bike on sale. Here, along with these new Yamaha R25 Production Model images, we’ve presented to you all the images and details we know of the upcoming bike.
- CLICK HERE for our earlier story on Yamaha R25 production spec model.
- Our Complete Coverage of Yamaha R25
- Why the Yamaha R25 might NOT be worth the wait
Some more images of the bike–
The Yamaha R25 India launch would probably happen towards the end of this year. Here are some details of the upcoming model —
- The bike doesn’t look much like the M1 inspired Yamaha R25 Concept, which might be a put off for some
- It has an aggressively styled front with twin front headlights
- Unlike we what we were expecting, the bike doesn’t get USD Forks
- Digital speedometers console with white backligh
- Pilot lamp positioned between the front headlights, much like the R6
- Rear tyre seems to be 130 (or 140) cross-section
- Rear LED taillamp
- Stubby end can
And some more images —
Powering the R25 production model would be a parallel twin 250cc engine that is expected to have a ma power of 34PS. Stay tuned to Motoroids India for more updates on the Yamaha R25 production model.
New Images from — Aripitstop