Hero MotoCorp has been testing a slew of products that it displayed at the 2014 Auto Expo. Two products that was recently spotted doing the test run were the upcoming Hero Dash 110cc scooter and the refreshed Passion commuter motorcycle. Although the test mule was heavily camouflaged, an external fuel filler lid peeped out from under the covers at the rear end of the scooter apart from a set of V-shaped LED tail lights.
Powering the dash is a 111cc, force air cooled, 4-stroke engine that churns out 8.5PS of peak power @ 7500 rpm and 9.4 N of peak torque @ 5750 rpm. The kerb weight of the scooter stands at 110kg while the fuel capacity is 6 liter with a useable reserve of 1.8 liters.
We expect the Hero Dash to reach the showrooms by mid-2015 and retail at a price tag of Rs 55,000-60,000. Once launched, the Dash will compete against the reigning king of the scooter segment in India, the Honda Active, TVS Jupiter, Yamaha Alpha, Mahindra Gusto and the likes.
Here are a few Key features of the Dash that were released by Hero MotoCorp:
- Powerful and fuel efficient 111cc engine
- Enhanced driving experience with a 12″ front wheel and telescopic hydraulic suspension
- Unique Key operated – External Fuel lid provides ease and convenience of faster re-fuelling
- Service Due & Side stand indicator in the console acts as a reminder for the rider
- Mobile Charging Socket provides the convenience of a quick re-charge for the mobile phone while on the move
- Bold styling with commanding stance on the road
- Stylish Digital Analog Meter Console
- Dual tone mirrors
- Large under seat storage
- Seat Storage Light
- Integrated braking system to enable precise braking even at high speeds
- Service Due & Side stand indicator
- Tubeless tyres for better safety
With a long list of features, the Hero Dash will definitely grab attention from the masses. However, it remains to be seen under what price category will Hero launch this upcoming 110cc scooter.
What do you think of the Hero MotoCorp Dash 110cc scooter? Share your thoughts and opinions with us through comments section below. Stay tuned to Motoroids for more updates from the motoring industry.
Image Source: GaadiWaadi