flamee

Motoroid-to-be

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:22 PM

Hi guys,

Moved to volvoline....
result: Engine is getting heated up very fast....any suggestions????
I don't know where the bike ends and I begin . ... If heaven doesn't allow bikes, I will ride mine straight to hell ...

Mobile:9986090228
Email id:ramsuresh35768@gmail.com

The only website where you can learn and discuss the technology

#17 motormania

motormania

Motoroid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:31 PM

flamee said:

Hi guys,

Moved to volvoline....
result: Engine is getting heated up very fast....any suggestions????

what grade did you use? hope you stuck to the recommended grade and not anything lower. Are you sure the right amount of oil was poured ?
MotoRep-Kolkata

#18 charakmotoroids

charakmotoroids

Motoroid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:33 PM

I am using Power 1 - Semi Synthetic oil for my Unicorn. I am thinking of using fully synthetic oil- Castrol Power Racing but the problem is availability. So currently sticking to Semi Synthetic Castrol Oil and quite satisfied with it.

#19 satyenpoojary

satyenpoojary

CommuTOURer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:06 AM

charakmotoroids said:

I am using Power 1 - Semi Synthetic oil for my Unicorn. I am thinking of using fully synthetic oil- Castrol Power Racing but the problem is availability. So currently sticking to Semi Synthetic Castrol Oil and quite satisfied with it.

Some of my friends use Schaeffer Supreme Oil 7000 on their Unicorns. Thats by far the BEST lube I have seen for the Unicorn.

Sadly its not officially available in India AFAIK.
There are places around Mumbai where you get them lose.

Life is tough, only to make you tougher!
Ride right, Ride safe, and Ride hard!

#20 jw2004

jw2004

Motoroid-to-be

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:33 AM

hey guys im new here.anyways i have a bajaj pulsar 2006 mode for the last 2 yrsl.it belonged to a relative of mine and now i use it.it has clocked 65000 km till now.regarding the oil change i needed some advice.

i've only used castrol 4t and for the first time i changed to veedol swift because my mechanic suggested for that.but i read in some blogs that people dont generally prefer veedol as it is not that good.so please suggest me a good engine in oil keeping in mind that the odo reads 65k as of now.
thanks.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users