6 replies to this topic

#1 Revmaster

Revmaster

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:29 PM

SPIED: Tata Indica Vista with 90hp MJD

This should be a good news for you if Tata Indica Vista has always been seen as a potentially hot hatch by you. The Vista seems to have received the 90bhp MJD motor from its distant cousin Punto 90hp. It is expected that the motor will be made available on the top of the line ZX variant.

On the outside, the car gets its chrome bits dipped in a shade of dark pink (!!) Similar treatment has been extended to the ORVMs. This car is expected to be priced lesser than the Punto Sport 90hp but offer similar mechanicals. We also hope and expect to have a better tuned suspension suited to some spirited driving.

Via IAB

View the full article

#2 rahul_rn

rahul_rn

Rahul Nargundkar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:26 PM

Pink? They serious? I seriously doubt there will be any takers..
To travel is better then to arrive - Anonymous

#3 AMG

AMG

Senior Motoroid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:32 PM

I thought it was already launched.

#4 pulsurge

pulsurge

Deepak Dongre

• Administrators
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:58 AM

The Indica needs a serious design change... a complete one at that. The engines do the donkeys work without fuss- particularly the new Fiat ones. Even my friends who have driven the new Indicas/Manza have praised it a lot. But then established as a taxi design- it really does hurt when it comes to sales to the general population.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR TRAFFIC

A small bunch of my biking memories

#5 rahul_rn

rahul_rn

Rahul Nargundkar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:20 PM

View Postpulsurge, on 01 June 2012 - 11:58 AM, said:

The Indica needs a serious design change...

I would say every tata product, right down from nano to top of the line aria..

#6 pulsurge

pulsurge

Deepak Dongre

• Administrators
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:36 PM

View Postrahul_rn, on 01 June 2012 - 12:20 PM, said:

I would say every tata product, right down from nano to top of the line aria..

You stole my words. Look at the tail of the Nano, Indica or the Aria...its so similar. Might work in favour of luxury models i.e. the Mercs, Audis etc. But not for the bread butter stuff- I simply wouldn't want a 12 lac car look similar to something which is 10 times cheap :(
LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR TRAFFIC

A small bunch of my biking memories

#7 rahul_rn

rahul_rn

Rahul Nargundkar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:55 PM

I quite like their POV the so called "Family look" + "lots of space" but seriously they should somehow come up with cars that look better (or atleast different while maintaining the space part). I mean i loved the nano europa and the pixel.. They should have bought the nano in that lines, even if it would have pushed the price several K's higher i would say it would have got more customers.. Manza again looks like a Indica with a boot and aria a people carrier version of that which for no reason has a stupid 4 wheel drive system and higher ground clearance.. Someone should tell them they cannot have both i.e. people carrying ability and off-roadbility.. Not even the Rovers have 7 seats in the world..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users