Jump to content


- - - - -

Hey Guys...I'm Dinesh Samtani


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 DineshSamtani

DineshSamtani

    Motoroid

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:53 PM

Hi guys,

I finally managed to get myself registered( inspite of the message "Registration has been disabled by the administrator");):D:D.

I just want to write a few words about myself.

I a newbie rider, passionate about bikes, a sane rider and a happy go lucky person.

I came to know about this forum from the meet that we had yesterday at Lion's point and i really amazed by the efforts from Amit, Rash, the photographer (sorry i forgot your name),and others....

I will try to do the best to share/collate my biking/techinical knowledge:cool: to make this a better place for the Free-revving species that exist....

Hope to meet/know/ride with the community soon!!1:)

Edited by DineshSamtani, 22 February 2010 - 09:11 PM.


#2 satyenpoojary

satyenpoojary

    CommuTOURer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:03 PM

DineshSamtani said:

Hi guys,

I finally managed to get myself registered( inspite of the message "Registration has been disabled by the administrator");):D:D.

I just want to write a few words about myself.

I a newbie rider, passionate about bikes, a sane rider and a happy go lucky person.

I came to know about this forum from the meet that we had yesterday at Lion's point and i really amazed by the efforts from Amit, Rash, the photographer (sorry i forgot your name),and others....

I will try to do the best to share/collate my biking/techinical knowledge:cool: to make this a better place for the Free-revving species that exits....

Hope to meet/know/ride with the community soon!!1:)

Woah Why do you want us to exit :)

The Ace Photographer is Eashan.. check out the main site motoroids.com for his pics and all!
Welcome!

Edited by satyenpoojary, 22 February 2010 - 06:42 PM.


#3 razorBlades

razorBlades

    Duking!

  • Administrators
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:13 PM

welcome mate to the forum ;)

btw, where did u get the free pass for registration :)
The only time you'll see me down on one knee, is on my bike!

Posted Image Posted Image

#4 rachitkohli

rachitkohli

    Motoroid

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:20 PM

Welcome.. welcome Dinesh..! ;)
Its not the Mountains we conquer, But ourselves...

Mumbai - Leh - Mumbai : 21 Days, 6500kms. Journey to Heaven..'09

#5 DineshSamtani

DineshSamtani

    Motoroid

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:41 PM

satyenpoojary said:

Woah Why do you want us to exit :)

The Ace Photographer is Eashan.. check out the main site motoroids.com for his pics and all!
Welcome!

NO sirjee.....why would i want you to exit.... People you are like the celebrities that we newbies follow....

and Thanks for welcoming me :)

razorBlades said:

welcome mate to the forum ;)

btw, where did u get the free pass for registration :)

He He.....secret..will post it in the bugs section :D :D
Trust me....i will be one of the biggest contributer in that thread :D

rachitkohli said:

Welcome.. welcome Dinesh..! :D

Thnak you sirjee.....

Where were you?? Missed you in the ride....
Hope to ride with you soon!!

Edited by Revmaster, 22 February 2010 - 06:51 PM.
Three posts at the same time

Respect the nature,
and it will respect you back!!

Regards,
Dinesh

#6 rachitkohli

rachitkohli

    Motoroid

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:47 PM

DineshSamtani said:

Thnak you sirjee.....

Where were you?? Missed you in the ride....
Hope to ride with you soon!!

yes man, missed it..!! Was in my cousins engagement party, full night..:) you know what I mean, right.. ;)
Its not the Mountains we conquer, But ourselves...

Mumbai - Leh - Mumbai : 21 Days, 6500kms. Journey to Heaven..'09

#7 !_Devil_Jin_!

!_Devil_Jin_!

    Motoroid

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:00 PM

waddp dinesh !;)

#8 DineshSamtani

DineshSamtani

    Motoroid

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:35 PM

!_Devil_Jin_! said:

waddp dinesh !;)

nm buddy..... just looking around on MotoRoids!!!
Respect the nature,
and it will respect you back!!

Regards,
Dinesh

#9 avinrichards

avinrichards

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • 726 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:06 PM

Welcome aboard Dinesh ;)

#10 DineshSamtani

DineshSamtani

    Motoroid

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:10 PM

rachitkohli said:

yes man, missed it..!! Was in my cousins engagement party, full night..:) you know what I mean, right.. ;)

hehe very much very much....
Respect the nature,
and it will respect you back!!

Regards,
Dinesh

#11 anil14975

anil14975

    Motoroid-to-be

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:40 PM

wats up dinesh




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users