How To Make Manza's Suspension Even Better?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 rejithom

rejithom

Motoroid-to-be

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:15 AM

Can any of my friends here,  the suspension gurus help me on  this? I just want firmer springs and shocks to improve riding comfort on bad roads. I contacted both tien and koni suspensions for this. But they told me that they can do the r&d on this and provide the stuff only if they get at least 20 orders.. :frusty:

#2 rahul_rn

rahul_rn

Rahul Nargundkar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:02 PM

well red rooster racing does pump up your car big time.. i know they do it for racing (although i heard they left rally recently) but not sure whether they will consider your order.. and their price can be really high..
To travel is better then to arrive - Anonymous

#3 rejithom

rejithom

Motoroid-to-be

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:36 PM

Rahul, i contacted red rooster,but they only told me about Tien suspensions and 20 orders...... :frusty:
MANZA owners...unite pleease.. :gossip:

#4 rahul_rn

rahul_rn

Rahul Nargundkar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:50 PM

well bad for you.. the problem in our country is we rarely get spares from the company forget about custom parts availibility here..
i had heard red roosters shocks cost over a lakh.. would have recommended you to go and ask for that because if i am not wrong those are fully customizable as requirements.. but then again their cost..
To travel is better then to arrive - Anonymous

#5 rejithom

rejithom

Motoroid-to-be

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:05 PM

I'm waiting for prabhakar's review on tuning boxes...wonder how much for the spider box ?

#6 rejithom

rejithom

Motoroid-to-be

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:39 PM

I tried my level best to acquire better shocks and springs for my MANZA , but nobody is providing anything custom made :tape:
I upgraded my tyres to 195/60 R-15,Bridgestone Turanza ER- 60...and wow the suspension behaves at least 50% better. I would recommend this upgrade to all my  Manza buddies out there. oh i almost forgot ..6 inch wide alloys too. : = ))

#7 abiraj

abiraj

Motoroid-to-be

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:19 PM

Hai Rejithom, Will be nice if you added a pic of your beauty with her new shoes for us to get an idea. I remember reading somwhere that a small rubber part or something like that was added to the springs and that solved the wallowy ride( this was done for a CIVIC). I will try to trace it and give you.

#8 rejithom

rejithom

Motoroid-to-be

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:19 AM

Thanks for the tip Abiraj...please do let me know if you come across something. Sorry about the delay in posting the pics :) ..here we go...Attached File  P1010057.jpg   217.57K   1 downloadsAttached File  P1010058.jpg   213.7K   0 downloads

#9 rejithom

rejithom

Motoroid-to-be

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:14 AM

Leather wrapped my steering too...vastly improves driving pleasure :DAttached File  P1010063.jpg   55.01K   2 downloads

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users