Jump to content


- - - - -

The Bangalore thread !


72 replies to this topic

#61 avinrichards

avinrichards

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • 726 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:21 PM

microsoft_guy said:

Guys....lets plan for a meet in bangalore to know each other better....havent seen much activity on here.....

HOTSHOT220 said:

Hey i am always up for a ride/meet in Bangalore.:frusty:

Sure thing.. lets all meet up.

I'm at cochin right now , hopefully back by next week,

Lets plan something out. Anyways next sunday 19th there is a ride happening ..

#62 microsoft_guy

microsoft_guy

    Motoroid-to-be

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:01 PM

avinrichards said:

Sure thing.. lets all meet up.

I'm at cochin right now , hopefully back by next week,

Lets plan something out. Anyways next sunday 19th there is a ride happening ..

19th...ride!!!...i didnt see that..did i miss it??

lets decide the place and time and we can make it a good one...

#63 avinrichards

avinrichards

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • 726 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:58 PM

microsoft_guy said:

19th...ride!!!...i didnt see that..did i miss it??

lets decide the place and time and we can make it a good one...

well.. the discussion about it is on another forum .. and members are pretty much the same both places..  :D  just that we need to ramp up the activities here once i'm back.

#64 microsoft_guy

microsoft_guy

    Motoroid-to-be

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:05 AM

avinrichards said:

well.. the discussion about it is on another forum .. and members are pretty much the same both places..  :D  just that we need to ramp up the activities here once i'm back.

cool...so just update the thread and should be there...

#65 avinrichards

avinrichards

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • 726 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 12:51 AM

Did a short run to Nandi on Saturday with my friend , couple of snaps, dont want another Nandi thread! :clap2:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#66 AMG

AMG

    Senior Motoroid

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:45 AM

Sorry for OT:

Add a motoroids sticker to the bike.

#67 avinrichards

avinrichards

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • 726 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:04 PM

AMG said:

Sorry for OT:

Add a motoroids sticker to the bike.

Soon      :)

#68 AMG

AMG

    Senior Motoroid

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:28 PM

I dont know why, but I find the xBHP sticker ugly.

I absolutely loathe the way the X is made on the sticker.

#69 avinrichards

avinrichards

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • 726 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:42 PM

Anybody interested in a dash to Krishnagiri for breakfast and then further down towards Krishnagiri Dam ?

meet up point 6:45 am Silkboard.

Contact me at my number anytime. Check signature.

#70 avinrichards

avinrichards

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • 726 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:32 PM

Continuing on that . The Ride happened although it was just 2 of us :)

Rathish(id:samchenker) and me.

Snaps:

The Soooooooper bikes which went for todays ride! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rathish thinking of a switch in jobs :D

Posted Image


Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#71 microsoft_guy

microsoft_guy

    Motoroid-to-be

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:22 PM

bhai akele akele chale gaye..this is bad Avian...i was bugging you for a ride for so long and u went alone :)

#72 razorBlades

razorBlades

    Duking!

  • Administrators
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:58 PM

beautiful greenery avin! I am so jealous of you guys riding the southern plains! :)
The only time you'll see me down on one knee, is on my bike!

Posted Image Posted Image

#73 avinrichards

avinrichards

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • 726 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:38 AM

microsoft_guy said:

bhai akele akele chale gaye..this is bad Avian...i was bugging you for a ride for so long and u went alone :)

Arey you were enjoying in wayanad and coorg with ninja's and R1's :)

razorBlades said:

beautiful greenery avin! I am so jealous of you guys riding the southern plains! :)

and we here are so jealous of you guys.. the amby valleys and the lavasa's :D




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users