#1 parimal1981

parimal1981

Motoroid-to-be

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:38 AM

Hi Fellas

Booked CBR 250 at last today. However I must say the experience of only booking the bike has left me drained. Wonder what more is in store!! I understand the booking was an eleventh hour decision but customer service at OM SAI HONDA Malad has left a rather foul test in my mouth. Is Honda Two wheeler India an Enigma? I really dont know because I did not book the bike at OM SAI HONDA but at dealer in Borivali and the experience at both these dealerships was poles apart.In fact I pinched myself to confirm I was in real world At OM SAI it was as if I was talking to dead bodies or better still stonewalls whereas at Borivali it was unbelievably pleasant I was asked if I needed chilled water!!! to top it all I received tea for FREE!!!. Again at OM SAI the people looked like some disease has hampered their ability to think (from a customer's point of view) and the representative out there (HIS NAME IS UDAY) had a cold face looked at me and said "BOOKING BAND HO GAYA DEDH MAHINE KE BAAD PHONE KARO" And here I am after having booked a vehicle at Borivali (THE DEALER AT BORIVALI is VENITIAN HONDA AT SV ROAD POISAR at the moment highly recommended if you want to ensure you get a good response). I have no idea when the bike will be in my hands. But I sure as hell know one thing if anyone wants to book any freaking Honda two wheeler dont ever go to OM SAI HONDA Malad West at Chincholi Bundar road. I think there is some kind of disease these guys are suffering from (may be VIRAL WARTS ON THEIR UNMENTIONABLES) they can go screw themselves.

I appeal to everyone. If this forum is meant to be one for auto enthusiasts where I am a bike fanatic please ensure in whatever way you can that this OM SAI HONDA dealership is not given a good rating at all. Because the above experience is just a small gist of what I have experienced after 4th visit to their dealership. I can tell you in today's consumerist economy least you can expect a service/product provider to do is behave in a manner that ensures consumers come back to you and dont repulse the very name your dealer name stands for ( I am exactly feeling the same right now)

Mods- If you feel any statement above is not appropriate to be published kindly let me know or correct it accordingly because the above para is what I experienced and felt and there is nothing fabricated here

With Kind Regards
Parimal

#2 surya220

surya220

Motoroid-to-be

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:48 PM

View Postparimal1981, on 27 April 2011 - 12:38 AM, said:

Hi Fellas

Booked CBR 250 at last today. However I must say the experience of only booking the bike has left me drained. Wonder what more is in store!! I understand the booking was an eleventh hour decision but customer service at OM SAI HONDA Malad has left a rather foul test in my mouth. Is Honda Two wheeler India an Enigma? I really dont know because I did not book the bike at OM SAI HONDA but at dealer in Borivali and the experience at both these dealerships was poles apart.In fact I pinched myself to confirm I was in real world At OM SAI it was as if I was talking to dead bodies or better still stonewalls whereas at Borivali it was unbelievably pleasant I was asked if I needed chilled water!!! to top it all I received tea for FREE!!!. Again at OM SAI the people looked like some disease has hampered their ability to think (from a customer's point of view) and the representative out there (HIS NAME IS UDAY) had a cold face looked at me and said "BOOKING BAND HO GAYA DEDH MAHINE KE BAAD PHONE KARO" And here I am after having booked a vehicle at Borivali (THE DEALER AT BORIVALI is VENITIAN HONDA AT SV ROAD POISAR at the moment highly recommended if you want to ensure you get a good response). I have no idea when the bike will be in my hands. But I sure as hell know one thing if anyone wants to book any freaking Honda two wheeler dont ever go to OM SAI HONDA Malad West at Chincholi Bundar road. I think there is some kind of disease these guys are suffering from (may be VIRAL WARTS ON THEIR UNMENTIONABLES) they can go screw themselves.

I appeal to everyone. If this forum is meant to be one for auto enthusiasts where I am a bike fanatic please ensure in whatever way you can that this OM SAI HONDA dealership is not given a good rating at all. Because the above experience is just a small gist of what I have experienced after 4th visit to their dealership. I can tell you in today's consumerist economy least you can expect a service/product provider to do is behave in a manner that ensures consumers come back to you and dont repulse the very name your dealer name stands for ( I am exactly feeling the same right now)

Mods- If you feel any statement above is not appropriate to be published kindly let me know or correct it accordingly because the above para is what I experienced and felt and there is nothing fabricated here

With Kind Regards
Parimal

Hi Parimal.. Read through your post.. Just go to Honda 2 Wheelers India website and get their email id.. Send an ANGRY mail to Honda with all the expletives that come across your mind and mention the name of that dealer and the sales rep.. Tell them that you need action taken against them or else you aren't booking your bike(don't mention about u having booked at Venetian Honda).. That'll get that dealer a good kick in his gonads and you might actually get an apology.. Cheers..

P.S. - Just a small pointer.. All BIG Honda Showrooms seem to have this I DON'T CARE attitude towards customers.. IF anyone is in Chennai, please avoid LODHA HONDA in Tambaram.. That place is worse than Chor Bazaar..

P.P.S - Team Motoroids, why don't you guys take up such cases to these auto majors and help people who are stuck in the middle of nowhere.. This could very well be your USP compared to other forums.. Just my 2 cents..

#3 sheelpriye

sheelpriye

Motoroid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:32 PM

I really don't know as to why Honda India w/o fail manages to pick its dealers who are arrogant, have zero knowledge about automobiles and are complacent in their views.

A dealership has just started at my place and the experience while visiting is far from satisfactory and I don't what goes in massaging their ego.

There are no spares as yet ( more than a month since inaugural), no Motorcycles and sales staff aren't even committing any dates.

Similar experience for Honda dealers are shared all across.

http://www.team-bhp....tml#post2310705
Ben Spies

The bike does not define you, but the actions you perform while on the bike do.

#4 parimal1981

parimal1981

Motoroid-to-be

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:49 PM

Hi Everyone,

Thanks a lot for replying. I will be ensuring this complaint does go through official channel too; however in the meanwhile since it seems Honda as a whole is being complacent towards their customers (thats the vibe I get from above replies). Why cant we create a list of dealers all across India and ensure that list itself gets communicated to the higher management or better still through Motoroids itself. A signature campaign migh do the trick too. I say this because there could be a case in point where only dealers are acting smart and the melodrama they are creating is not known or only partially known to the management!!

It would only benefit all of us if we can create list of such notorious dealers and crack a whip. That should start the ball rolling. Ideas are very much appreciated since I dont want someone else especially one who is truly interested in something like this true rider who has waited long to see if something worthwhile comes up(and not a poser or sundry) suffering emotional atyachar from such dealer/s. Instead a tight slap is received by such an errant dealer.

Regards
Parimal

#5 arn

arn

Senior Motoroid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:16 PM

View Postparimal1981, on 27 April 2011 - 03:49 PM, said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks a lot for replying. I will be ensuring this complaint does go through official channel too; however in the meanwhile since it seems Honda as a whole is being complacent towards their customers (thats the vibe I get from above replies). Why cant we create a list of dealers all across India and ensure that list itself gets communicated to the higher management or better still through Motoroids itself. A signature campaign migh do the trick too. I say this because there could be a case in point where only dealers are acting smart and the melodrama they are creating is not known or only partially known to the management!!

It would only benefit all of us if we can create list of such notorious dealers and crack a whip. That should start the ball rolling. Ideas are very much appreciated since I dont want someone else especially one who is truly interested in something like this true rider who has waited long to see if something worthwhile comes up(and not a poser or sundry) suffering emotional atyachar from such dealer/s. Instead a tight slap is received by such an errant dealer.

Regards
Parimal

Mentioning names always helps while complaining!

With Honda having slippages in their delivery schedules for a long time, the dealers have grown arrogant selling a quality product, like Bajaj dealers in the 70s (theirs was the ONLY product, not quality).

What is even more inexcusable is the fact that the CBR cutomer is buying the MOST expensive product, by a long shot, and no manufacturer wants to alienate "premium customers"

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users