#256 razorBlades

razorBlades

Duking!

• Administrators
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:08 PM

beruoist said:

Lazy mumbai peoples :D

Coming Friday is a Holiday..Saturday and Sunday off too.
Which makes it a long weekend...Yippe !!

I am planning for a long and adventourous ride,anyone wanna chip in ??:D:D

I wish i am with you beru.. wanted to ride somewhere really long.. just keep riding kinda stuff.. but darn ARE is on Sunday.. cant miss it man! :(

BTW Anyone up for a fri-sat rite? :D

Edited by razorBlades, 31 March 2010 - 12:18 PM.

The only time you'll see me down on one knee, is on my bike!

Posted Image Posted Image

#257 beruoist

beruoist

Motoroid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:26 PM

razorBlades said:

I wish i am with you beru.. wanted to ride somewhere really long.. just keep riding kinda stuff.. but darn ARE is on Sunday.. cant miss it man! :D

BTW Anyone up for a fri-sat rite? :D

Why don't you join me for the friday Saturday ride ?? and then i will go ahead and you come back home :(

Here is my Friday and Saturday plan so far...

Day 1
MUMBAI - RAJAPUR (NH17) - KHAREPATEN (NH17) - VIJAYADURG (SH115 - MSH4) (LEFT TURN B4 NANDGAON)
VIJAYDURG -  DEVGAD (MSH4) - ACHARA - MALWAN - TARKARLI - KUDAL OR VENGURLA (BACK ON NH17)

thinking of Night halt in Tarkarli.....or Kudal...or Vengurla

#258 razorBlades

razorBlades

Duking!

• Administrators
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:06 PM

beruoist said:

Why don't you join me for the friday Saturday ride ?? and then i will go ahead and you come back home :D

Here is my Friday and Saturday plan so far...

Day 1
MUMBAI - RAJAPUR (NH17) - KHAREPATEN (NH17) - VIJAYADURG (SH115 - MSH4) (LEFT TURN B4 NANDGAON)
VIJAYDURG -  DEVGAD (MSH4) - ACHARA - MALWAN - TARKARLI - KUDAL OR VENGURLA (BACK ON NH17)

thinking of Night halt in Tarkarli.....or Kudal...or Vengurla

cool man.. will let you know by tomo? I wanna come :D

#259 beruoist

beruoist

Motoroid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:17 PM

razorBlades said:

cool man.. will let you know by tomo? I wanna come :D

Sure man..

BTW ..I bought an 70-300 Sigma APO DG for my 1000D..Hurray !!
Now i don't need to worry about the zoom thing:rolleyes:

#260 pulsurge

pulsurge

Deepak Dongre

• Administrators
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:18 PM

Thought to put this up. We group of friends (though from different biking groups) very frequently meet up on Saturdays. Ocassionally we meet up and chit chat at Shivaji Park (since Reclamation is prohibited now and Sea face is very crowded coz of the sea link). At other times- the destination for chit chat gets shifted to some Dhaba out of town. Generally we got to Rishabh at Khopoli for dinner (food is good here) and carry on with our biking bakar. On our bikes we head to Lonavla- take a tapri tea stop before the diversion to Amby Valley. Once we hit those curves- its pure biking nirvana, riding on those curves in dark through the cool breeze. Also its much for fun riding at night coz one can use the complete road on cornering even on blind corners (you come to know the presence of the oncoming vehicle by its lights)- also you tend to go faster at night than in the day. Its superfun.

So was thinking if we could make this a part of the Motoroids Mumbai Meet agenda. I have created a sms list on way2sms.com for the regular people- so when anything comes up, I send a message to everyone.

What say guys?

#261 razorBlades

razorBlades

Duking!

• Administrators
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:31 PM

beruoist said:

Sure man..

BTW ..I bought an 70-300 Sigma APO DG for my 1000D..Hurray !!
Now i don't need to worry about the zoom thing:rolleyes:

So now onwards fun for you when you go to goa :D:D (I meant to shoot Dolphins! :D)

pulsurge said:

Thought to put this up. We group of friends (though from different biking groups) very frequently meet up on Saturdays. Ocassionally we meet up and chit chat at Shivaji Park (since Reclamation is prohibited now and Sea face is very crowded coz of the sea link). At other times- the destination for chit chat gets shifted to some Dhaba out of town. Generally we got to Rishabh at Khopoli for dinner (food is good here) and carry on with our biking bakar. On our bikes we head to Lonavla- take a tapri tea stop before the diversion to Amby Valley. Once we hit those curves- its pure biking nirvana, riding on those curves in dark through the cool breeze. Also its much for fun riding at night coz one can use the complete road on cornering even on blind corners (you come to know the presence of the oncoming vehicle by its lights)- also you tend to go faster at night than in the day. Its superfun.

So was thinking if we could make this a part of the Motoroids Mumbai Meet agenda. I have created a sms list on way2sms.com for the regular people- so when anything comes up, I send a message to everyone.

What say guys?

Sounds like a nice weekend plan.. But Amby is too monotonous for every week pulsurge! have been there a zillion times :( but dhaba food + chai @ lonavala + cornering @ night sounds interesting and fun! :D

#262 !_Devil_Jin_!

!_Devil_Jin_!

Motoroid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:11 PM

what's cooking guys??:D

#263 Darkknight

Darkknight

Motoroid-to-be

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 10:38 AM

pulsurge said:

What say guys?

But than it's too far for me :( :(

#264 razorBlades

razorBlades

Duking!

• Administrators
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:23 PM

So what is the plan guys.. who is riding where? three day weekend :D

Darkknight said:

But than it's too far for me :( :(
DK sir, how is your new white devil? break-in done? :)

#265 Darkknight

Darkknight

Motoroid-to-be

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:00 PM

razorBlades said:

DK sir, how is your new white devil? break-in done? :D

no man.but my break-in is done because of march now :( :(

The bike is yet to be registered so can't take it out too :)

#266 beruoist

beruoist

Motoroid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:42 PM

Plan for this long weekend - Lets se how well its executed

DAY 1

VIJAYDURG - DEVGAD (MSH4) - ACHARA - MALWAN - TARKARLI(NIGHT HALT1 ) - KUDAL OR VENGURLA (BACK ON NH17)

DAY 2

KUDAL - GOKARNA - MURUDESHWARA - UDUPI - SURATHKAL(NIGHT HALT 2) (ALL ON NH17)

DAY 3

SURATHKAL(NH17) - DHARAMSTHALA(SH) - CHICK MANGLUR(SH) - BACK TO MUMBAI (NH17)

Some detailed plan

In Gokarna..will be covering MAHABALISWARA TEMPLE, GANAPATHI TEMPLE , KUDLE BEACH , OM BEACH, HALF MOON BEACH AND PARADISE BEACH..
Proceed to Murudeshwar - 90 kms from Gokarna (2 hours) visit Shiva Temple at Murudeshwar and the Murudeshwar Beach and other sightseeing points around Murudeshwar listed below (Mookambika Temple is recommended).
Proceed to Udupi (Approx 90 kms - 1 hour) serene Malpe Beach. Temples of Udupi
Take a Day excursion to visit Sringeri Mutt, Annapoorna Temple at Horanadu.
Leave for Mangalore (60 kms) via Karkala, Moodbidri and settle at a Beach Resort near Mangalore.
Leave early to visit Dharmasthala Temple and Subhramanya temple and on return visit Mangalore town and do local sightseeing.

MEETING POINT - PANVEL MCD
TIME - 4 AM SUPER SHARP
DATE - 2ND APRIL

Cheers
Biru

#267 Revmaster

Revmaster

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 10:39 AM

Fabulous! Hope to see some great visuals and an equally great writeup once you are back. All the best for the trip!

#268 shreyzee

shreyzee

Motoroid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:35 AM

Any plans for Sunday....i.e. 11th April?
Shreyzee
Motoroids Auto Infoservices Pvt. Ltd.:)
www.motoroids.com
+91 9819245624

#269 beruoist

beruoist

Motoroid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:48 PM

Came back today at 7:30 AM..Nice chillout ride.

Orignal Plan

DAY 1

VIJAYDURG - DEVGAD (MSH4) - ACHARA - MALWAN - TARKARLI(NIGHT HALT1 ) - KUDAL OR VENGURLA (OR NIGHT HALT1) (BACK ON NH17)

DAY 2

KUDAL - GOKARNA - MURUDESHWARA - UDUPI - SURATHKAL(NIGHT HALT 2) (ALL ON NH17)

DAY 3

SURATHKAL(NH17) - DHARAMSTHALA(SH) - CHICK MANGLUR(SH) - BACK TO MUMBAI (NH17)

Practically Implemented as below

DAY 1

Mumbai - Rajapur (NH17) - Exit from NH17 for Vijaydurg (Hathkeri something,just few Kms ahead of Rajapur-no need to go till kharepatan) - DEVGAD (MSH4) - ACHARA - MALWAN - TARKARLI(NIGHT HALT ) (room charge - 500rs, bang opposite to the beach)

DAY 2

Tarkarli - GOKARNA - MURUDESHWARA (Kashif returned from here) - UDUPI(night halt )

DAY 3

Uddupi - DHARAMSTHALA(SH) - CHICK MANGLUR(SH) -SHIMOGA - HARIHAR BYPASS(NH4) - BACK TO MUMBAI (NH17)

CHeers
Biru

#270 satyenpoojary

satyenpoojary

CommuTOURer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:51 PM

So you missed Suratkal?

After all my pleading you missed going there .... damn you!

Lets do this again sometime soon :P

Life is tough, only to make you tougher!
Ride right, Ride safe, and Ride hard!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google