Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd. unveiled the New Etios Cross at the 2014 Auto Expo today. The New Etios Cross is on display along with the New Corolla Altis and all other Toyota exhibits at the Toyota Booth in the Auto Expo. The New Etios Cross will further expand the Etios family along with its existing models- The Etios, the Liva & the Liva 1.5 TRD Sportivo. It’s the first ever crossover offering by Toyota.
The prices of the New Etios Cross will be announced in May 2014 along with the sales launch. Bookings for the New Etios Cross begin today, though.
The new Etios Cross has the design appeal of an SUV (rugged looks) will be available in a 1.5 L and 1.2 L petrol engines and a 1.4L D-4D Diesel engine. Each engine variant will be available in two grades for each engine variant. Specifications of the engine options on the Etios Cross are:
• 1.5 L Petrol (DOHC) – 66KW (90 PS) @ 5600 rpm
• 1.2 L Petrol (DOHC) – 59KW (80 PS) @ 5600 rpm and
• 1.4 L Diesel (D4D) – 50 KW (68 PS) @ 3800 rpm
The key features of the new Etios Cross are:
Key Exterior Features:
1. Grille Guard
2. Distinctive Side Cladding
3. Stylish Diamond Cut Alloys
4. Sturdy & Stylish Roof Rails
5. Bold Front Grille
6. Dynamic Rear Cladding with Badging & Roof Spoiler
7. Fog Lamps with integrated turn indicators
8. ORVM with Turn Indicators
9. Rear Defogger with Wiper
Key Interior Features:
1. Piano Black Interiors
2. Sporty Seat Fabric with White Stitch & Logo
3. 2 DIN Audio with Bluetooth, USB, AUX-in & Remote
4. Audio control on leather wrapped steering wheel
The New Etios Cross is available in a new sporty Inferno Orange and seven other colors- Ultramarine Blue, Classic Grey, Symphony Silver, Celestial Black, White, Vermilion Red & Harmony Beige. Along with a set of whole new exciting features, the Etios Cross also ensures the highest standards of safety with dual front SRS airbags, ABS with EBD and the globally renowned promise of Toyota’s QDR (Quality, Durability & Reliability) standards.
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.