Geneva Auto show is really going to be an amazing show with every manufacturer showcasing their best of the best; raising the bar for the Auto show. Land Rover is set to showcase their Deluxe new limited edition of the Range Rover named as Range Rover Autobiography Ultimate Edition. With just 500 of these masterpieces to be sold only in 20 markets across the world we would surely love to see one owned by an Indian.
The company provides an option between the 4.4 liter V8 Diesel engine (313 bhp) & or 5.0 liter Supercharged V8 engine (510 bhp). Few notable features of the Ultimate are:-
– Kalahari wood veeners on the door tops.
– Semi-aniline leather used for all the seats.
– 20 inch alloys.
– Back of the front seats are designed to accommodate an Apple ipad.
– Power adjustable back seats.
– Centre console cabin including a chiller and laptop table.
– Rear load is of the yatch style teak floor with aluminum and leather details.
– Option in Exterior Design Pack & deployable side steps
– Built to Customer Order.
The Ultimate are available only in two colors the Otago Stone and the Roussillon Red.
More Action From Motoroids